Teaching is going well. Of course it's hard, but I'm starting to get the hang of things. I still wish I was a more effective teacher and that I knew how to motivate the kids more and get them to really care about learning, but I guess I'll struggle with that forever.
My life is full of teaching and Kenny. It's perfect.
Kenny and I have done some fun things recently:
We went rock climbing. We saw Princess and the Frog. We've made many dinners together. We are reading Tennis Shoes Among the Nephites (#2) together. We've gone on lots of walks. We saw Extraordinary Measures at the dollar theater with Drew & Lynette (Kenny's aunt and uncle--but they're really more like our age). We went to CA Pizza Kitchen using a gift card (so it was free)....yessss. And we've done much, more more. Basically any time I'm not working and Kenny isn't in class, we're together. It is happiness.


This is just some random time after church.
5 comments:
Lots of Kenny, hmmm? Sounds...interesting. :) Glad you are getting the hang of teaching. I'm sure you are great!
Seeing what my mom has had to go through as a teacher, I understand... teaching is hard! Especially with trying to motivate kids. But there are those rewarding moments where you see yourself making a difference... as i bet you would agree.
Love the pics! I didn't realize Kenny was so tall! You guys are too cute. ;-) I like your outfit a lot by the way!
You are so tiny. (I mean that as a compliment.) Would you mind if we switched a bit? Like you can have three of my inches? I'll be 5'6", and therefore FOUR inches shorted than Sam. Wouldn't that be wonderful?!
Basically, you are adorable. The end.
Cute guy. I am glad you are enjoying yourself a lot and not just stressing about teaching all the time. I know you are doing great as a teacher. Keep being happy!!!!
Post a Comment