Yesterday I had a terrible day at work. It was just really hard and I was emotionally worn. Kenny had been studying and taking finals all day. I talked to him right before he went in to take his last final and told him that I had had a really bad day and couldn't wait to see him. He said he could come home right then and not take his final till later, but I told him I would be okay waiting and he should get his final done.
When he came home, he had flowers and a power-sized jamba juice (my favorite!!) for me. It was so adorable. He's so thoughtful.
I tried to take some pictures of the flowers, but it was hard. Here's what you get:
P.S. Kenny is going on a study abroad to Europe for spring term. He leaves in just over a week and will be gone for 5 1/2 weeks. I might die.
4 comments:
Poor you! I don't know how I would have managed without Sam for 5 1/2 weeks when we were engaged! I mean, I'm happy for him to have such a neat opportunity, but man it'll be hard on you!
Happy and sad! Take it one day at a time. You'll be that much closer when he gets back, right??
It was good to hear your voice today.
What a sweet guy! That will be so hard to be apart. Barry and I had been married several years before we spent even a day apart (since the day we met!) But you get to know each other in a whole different way when you write back and forth. That will be neat. :) Good luck!
I'm sorry you had a bad day, but that is so nice of Kenny to cheer you up like that. He sure seems like a keeper. 5 1/2 weeks is sure a long time. I'm sad for you, but of course it is a great opportunity for him.
Post a Comment